Wilson A900 12.5″ Baseball Glove: WTA09RB20125
Unmatched in their feel and performance, the A900 patterns are endlessly field tested and constantly improved by hundreds of professionals and top amateur players that choose only Wilson Ball Gloves. The result is a glove that will arrive ready for your next practice or game. There’s a reason ballplayers choose Wilson more often than all other brands combined.
This Wilson A900 12.5″ Baseball Glove (WTA09RB20125) features a 12.50-inch pattern, a single post web, and a more durable leather shell. Built for all players, this A900 is the perfect utility glove for the game of baseball. It will utilize a lower heel profile to allow the glove to open and close much easier, which is perfect for a player still learning the game.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping!
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use In The Outfield
- Very Little Break-In Needed; Nearly Game-Ready
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands)
- Single Post Web
- Full Leather Shell Construction
- Colorway: Brown | Black Lacing
- Conventional Open Back
- Double Palm Construction For Maximum Pocket Stability
- Low Profile Heel Allows The Glove To Be Opened & Closed Much Easier From The Start of The Glove’s Use
There are no reviews yet.