Wilson A700 12.5″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW100425125
This glove can do it all! Take this Wilson A700 to the pitcher’s circle. Take it to the outfield. Heck! You can even use it on the infield.
The Wilson A700 line of gloves is an incredible value for fastpitch players that are developing their skills. This specific glove will offer a full leather design on the glove’s backing, the catching surface & in the hand stall. In addition, it will have an easily adjustable drawstring system on the wrist. This will make it extremely easy to make adjustments to the wrist sizing. You could even tighten it up between every pitch if you wanted to do so!
You will be getting all of that glove tech listed above for an incredibly low price!
The 12.5″ length and closed webbing should make this fastpitch glove well-suited for use across the field. The long length allows it to nab low liners + deep flies in the outfield. Its closed web conceals a pitcher’s grip from pesky batters trying to peer into the mitt. And since the circumference of a softball is so large, no softball will get lost in the length & it can be used on the infield!
Wilson is a true industry leader in glove innovation and customer care. They display their care for customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and notice a warranty issue within twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will be able to set you up with directions to get your glove sent to Wilson for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Pitchers, Outfielders & Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Very Little Break-In Required; Nearly Game-Ready
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Fully Closed Web (Wilson’s Victory Web)
- Full Grain Leather Shell & Hand Lining (Very Soft & No Added Weight)
- Colorway: Black | White Lining & Welting
- Drawstring Lace Wrist Closure – Allows For A Lace Pull-System That Can Be Adjusted On The Fly
- Conventional Open Backing
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers (And Within The Finger Stalls) Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
There are no reviews yet.