Wilson A2K 1787 Spin Control 11.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1004101175
This Wilson A2K features the groundbreaking Spin Control technology and it will keep almost any baseball from spinning loose out of your grip!
Wilson has created this A2K model with the Spin Control technology that will appease the wants and desires of any fielder! By adding hundreds of dimples to the catching surface of the glove, its ability to cut down the spin of the ball is greatly increased. Fewer baseballs will retain their spin during a catch and force themselves out of the grip of the glove due to this technology that increases the amount of friction the glove puts on a baseball.
And as you can always expect with an A2K, this glove features the Pro Stock Select leather that is picked from the top 5% of hides that Wilson receives. On top of that, this glove will have the Double Palm Construction that places a thin, strategically placed piece of leather between the inner palm liner and catching surface shell of the glove. This gives the glove more pocket stability and reduces wrinkling in the palm area of the glove.
The 11.75″ length on this glove makes it an excellent selection for players who are playing on the left side of the infield (SS & 3B). They can get away with an extra 1/4 inch of length on their glove (when compared to an 11.50″ glove) and will enjoy the extra reach they get with this one!
Wilson is a true industry leader in glove innovation and customer care. They display their care for customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and notice a warranty issue within twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will be able to set you up with directions to get your glove sent to Wilson for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infielder (SS & 3B)
- Very Stiff, Will Require An Extensive Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- 1787 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length & I-Web. Due To The Extra Length, It Features A Deeper Pocket When Compared To The 11.5”, 1786 Style Of A2000. This 1787 Style Glove Is Often Broken In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Pro Stock Select Leather – Comprised Of The Top 5 Percent Of Hides. The Leather Allows For A Quicker Break-In (When Compared To Other Very Stiff Gloves) And Long-Lasting Shape.
- 3X More Shaping Of Leather Helps Reduce Break-In Time (Glove Provides A Very Stiff Feel Out Of The Box, But Break-In Should Take Shorter Than Expected).
- Colorway: Brick Red (Maroon) | Grey
- Conventional Open Backing
- Double Palm Construction – A Thin, Strategically Cut Piece Of Leather Is Placed Between The Palm Liner And Outer Shell Providing Maximum Pocket Stability & Reduces Wrinkling In The Palm.
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting On Backs Of Fingers Creates Stronger Fingers Of The Glove – Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long-Lasting Shape
- Comfort Pro Fit – Pro Lux Hand Lining Is Extremely Soft & Should Mold To Hand With Time. Comfort Sleeve Conceals Binding Of The Wrist Strap And Prevents Rubbing On The Medial-Posterior Section Of The Wrist.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides A More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- Spin Control Technology – Dimple Pattern On The Catching Surface Of The Glove. Increases The Amount Of Friction Between The Ball And Glove By 5%. Keeps Ball From Spinning Out Of Glove.
There are no reviews yet.