Wilson A2K 11.5″ SuperSkin Baseball Glove: WBW100059115
Upgrade to the game’s most advanced materials with this Wilson A2K 11.5″ SuperSkin baseball glove. This glove is built on one of Wilson’s most popular profiles, the 1786. Ideal for middle infielders, this glove’s double palm construction helps maintain pocket stability to ensure easy transfers on quick plays. With an all-black shell and red logo embroidery, this glove also has a sleek, modern look that tells opposing hitters you care about quality gear.
This A2K glove has an 11.5″ profile, so it’s an ideal choice for adults preferring a snug feel and teens transitioning out of youth gear. Wilson specifically designed this glove for maximum durability with its ultra-premium SuperSkin material in the high-stress areas on the back of the glove. This material is half the weight of traditional leather but also twice as strong and moisture resistant, so it’s ideal for players who demand maximum toughness. Wilson coupled the SuperSkin on this glove with its Pro Stock Select leather, which is pulled from the top 5% of the brand’s hide stock.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping!
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop & Third Base)
- Extremely Stiff; Will Require An Extensive Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School To Adult Sized Hand
- 1786 Pattern – 11.50 Inch Length & I-Web. Double-Lacing At Web Base Makes The Pocket Shallow. Breaks In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Pro Stock Select Leather – Comprised Of The Top 5 Percent Of Hides. The Leather Allows For A Quicker Break-In (When Compared To Other Very Stiff Gloves) And Long-Lasting Shape.
- 3X More Shaping Of Leather Helps Reduce Break-In Time (Glove Provides A Very Stiff Feel Out Of The Box, But Break-In Should Take Shorter Than Expected).
- Colorway: Black | Saddle Tan (Brown) Laces
- Conventional Open Back
- Double Palm Construction – A Thin, Strategically Cut Piece Of Leather Is Placed Between The Palm Liner And Outer Shell Providing Maximum Pocket Stability.
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting On Backs Of Fingers Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long-Lasting Shape
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- Strategic Leather Placement – Pro Stock Select Leather And SuperSkin Work In Unison To Create An Incredibly Reliable, Yet Efficient Glove.
- SnakeSkin – Unique SnakeSkin Imprinting On Portions Of The Back Of The Glove Creates An Unmatched Look!
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
There are no reviews yet.