Wilson A2000 SuperSkin PFX2 11″ Baseball Glove: WBW10039711
Become the glove king of your team when you roll into the next game with an A2000 on your hand! This one will be great for young players!
A ballplayer can always count on an A2000 glove having top-quality leather. This specific A2000 will have the Pro Stock Leather that Wilson has been using for many years. This will provide quality material on the catching surface that will allow the glove to last for many seasons and hold its shape as long as it is cared for properly. In addition to the glove’s catching surface, the leather material that makes up the inner hand lining will be something to write home about. That hand lining will feature the Pro Lux leather that will be butter-soft and it will increasingly mold to a player’s hand every time they slip on the glove.
Along with top-quality leather, you can also expect A2000s to provide the Dual Welting feature that can be seen on the backing of the fingers of the glove. Those two lines that run vertically on the finger backings also exist within the finger stalls of the inner hand lining of the glove. This Dual Welting works to make sure the fingers display a quintessential “glove shape” throughout the glove’s entire life.
This PFX2 model allows ballplayers to get into an A2000 glove very early in their career. It has a snug fit and the 11″ length that could work at any position for players aged 7-9 years.
And don’t forget about the SuperSkin material that will make the glove lighter in weight, make the glove’s backing stronger (when compared to a regular leather-backed glove) & make the glove easier to break in!
Wilson is a true industry leader in glove innovation and customer care. They display their care for customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and notice a warranty issue within twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will be able to set you up with directions to get your glove sent to Wilson for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 11.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For All Positions On A Youth Ballfield
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Wrist Is Laced At The Tightest Wrist Setting | May Fit Adults With Smaller Hands)
- One-Piece, Fully-Closed Web
- PFX2 Pattern – 11.00” Length & Single-Piece, Closed Web. Creates A Shallow Pocket And The Pedroia Fit Adds A Snug Fit In Wrist And Finger Stalls.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Black | Blue Welting | Red Laces
- Conventional Open Backing
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers & Within The Finger Stalls Of The Inner Hand Lining Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Comfort Pro Fit – Pro Lux Hand Lining Is Extremely Soft & Should Mold To Hand With Time. Comfort Sleeve Conceals Binding Of The Wrist Strap And Prevents Rubbing On The Medial-Posterior Section Of The Wrist.
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- Strategic Leather Placement – Pro Stock Select Leather And SuperSkin Work In Unison To Create An Incredibly Reliable, Yet Efficient Glove.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides A More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
There are no reviews yet.