Wilson A2000 SuperSkin OT7 Spin Control 12.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1001561275
Get a Wilson A2000 for outfield play. This glove incorporates two of the most innovative technologies out there: SuperSkin and Spin Control.
This glove is 12.75″ in length and will give any outfielder the confidence that they can catch anything that flies their way in the outfield. The length along with the six-finger web should create a huge pocket as well.
In addition, the SuperSkin makes the glove light-weight, strong and super water repellant. The Spin Control Technology allows for hundreds of dimples to be imprinted on the leather of the palm. When a baseball enters the glove it will contact these dimples and the extra friction created from the baseball rubbing against the dimples will cut down on the spin of the baseball. Thus, it will be less likely that a baseball will spin out of this glove.
Wilson A2000s come with a LIMITED twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. The warranty does NOT cover regular wear and tear, fading of colors, misuse or rips/cuts/tears. If you feel that you have a warranty situation and you purchased this glove from JustGloves, please reach out to our Glove Experts. They will provide the info needed to get in contact with Wilson and arrange the warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black | Grey Lining
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 12.75 Inch Length
- OT7 Pattern – 12.75 Inch Length & Six Finger Web. This Pattern Is An Upgrade From The OT6 As This Glove’s Web Is Built Of 2 Pieces And Allows For A Deeper Pocket.
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Conventional Open Back
- Six Finger (Trap) Web
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- Spin Control Technology – Dimple Pattern On The Catching Surface Of The Glove. Increases The Amount Of Friction Between The Ball And Glove By 5%. Keeps Ball From Spinning Out Of Glove.
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.