Wilson A2000 SuperSkin FP75 11.75″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW1002081175
Loaded with tons of glove technology from Wilson, this FP75 is poised to become one of the best infield fastpitch gloves out there.
The biggest question to ask is where do you start when explaining how awesome this glove is?!? (1) We’ll start with the web that has a single post design. However, it is no regular single post web. The vertical post of the web is adorned with three “X” laces that add a cool look to the glove. (1) Next, there is the gap welting. You can find it between where the middle and index finger meet (on the palm side). The leather at that part of the glove is folded (instead of receiving the traditional welting that goes in that area on most gloves). This fold prevents the ripping of the leather in that area of the glove. It also increases pocket depth. (3) Lastly, be sure and note the SuperSkin backing on the glove. SuperSkin is made from a special basketball material that Wilson also makes. SuperSkin is stronger, lighter and repels moisture better than traditional baseball leather. Overall, it really is an upgrade to have SuperSkin on the back of a glove when compared to regular leather.
Do you think you have a warranty issue with your A2000? These A2000s do have a 1-year LIMITED Warranty with Wilson. Shoot a note over to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. The Glove Experts are kind and courteous and will see what you can do about reaching out to Wilson on the warranty.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: White | Blonde | Dark Red Lace
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Quick Drawstring Wrist Closure
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.75 Inch Length
- FP75 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length and Single Post 3X Web. Excellent For Fastpitch Infielders Across The Diamond.
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Single Post 3X Web
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- Gap Welting – Wilson Folds Over A Portion Of The Palm Leather Near the Index And Middle Finger. Prevents Ripping In That Area And Deepens Pocket.
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.