Wilson A2000 SuperSkin DP15 11.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100109115
Each season, players come looking for the glove of their idol: Dustin Pedroia. Well, here it is! Another season and another DP15.
The DP15 brings three big features that are must-haves for Dustin Pedroia of the Boston Red Sox. (1) A small wrist opening (2) Tighter finger stalls (3) A removed heel pad on the glove to allow for a better feel when fielding ground balls. Wilson has found out that many other players want Dustin’s must-haves on their glove too. From young pre-teen players and all the way to adults, you’ll find ballplayers on diamonds across the world rocking the DP15 style of A2000.
Don’t forget that this glove has the SuperSkin backing to it as well. The back of the glove is built with SuperSkin material that (1) Is lighter in weight than the regular Pro Stock leather that is on A2000s (2) Is stronger than the Pro Stock leather (3) Repels moisture better than the A2000’s regular Pro Stock leather. JustGloves even thinks that SuperSkin provides a 4th benefit: Faster Break-In!
Wilson A2000s come with a LIMITED twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. The warranty does NOT cover regular wear and tear, fading of colors, misuse or rips/cuts/tears. If you feel that you have a warranty situation and you purchased this glove from JustGloves, please reach out to our Glove Experts. They will provide the info needed to get in contact with Wilson and arrange the warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Brick Red Lacing
- Designed For Adolescent And Teenaged Hands (Will Fit Some Adult Hands)
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.50 Inch Length
- DP15 Pattern – Designed For The Boston Red Sox’s Dustin Pedroia. Smaller Wrist Opening And Smaller Finger Stalls For A More Secure Fit. Heel Pad In Glove Is Removed For Better Feel When Fielding.
- Recommended For Infield Use (Second Base, Shortstop & Third Base)
- Conventional Open Backing
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.