Wilson A2000 SuperSkin B2 12″ Baseball Glove: WBW10010012
Trust the faith of the leagues of pitchers who have gone before you using this glove. Get the B2 pitcher glove today!
The 12″ length and two-piece, closed web create the perfect combo for a pitcher. 12 inches is a comfortable length and no batters can sneak look-sees through the two-piece, closed web.
As well, be sure and notice the SuperSkin backing that is lighter, stronger and repels moisture better when compared to regular leather-backed gloves.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black | Blonde Lacing
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 12.00 Inch Length
- B2 Pattern – 12.00 Inch Length & Closed Web. Features A Deep Pocket And Complete Grip Concealment For Pitchers. This Is The Most Popular Pitcher Design From Wilson.
- Recommended For Pitchers and Infielders (3rd Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Two-Piece, Closed Web
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
There are no reviews yet.