Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 1975 Spin Control 11.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1001541175
This glove presents lots of fresh looks and ideas from Wilson. A new 1975 style of A2000, Spin Control Technology and even SuperSkin.
This glove features the 1975 style of A2000. This style is supposed to provide an improvement for players who want a deeper pocket than what is offered on the 1787 style of A2000. The way the deep pocket is achieved by the craftsman at Wilson is that they strategically welt the leather on the I-web base backing of the glove. The resulting deeper pocket allows shortstops and third baseman to feel a little more comfortable on the infield.
Do not forget about the Spin Control Technology that is featured on the catching surface of the glove. The palm and fingers are outfitted with hundreds of dimples that create extra friction on the baseball when it enters the glove. This keeps the ball from continuing to spin and come out of the glove. This technology will be beneficial for just about any fielder out there!
And lastly, the glove has SuperSkin material on the backing of the glove that makes the glove light-weight, strong and water repellant!
Wilson A2000s come with a LIMITED twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. The warranty does NOT cover regular wear and tear, fading of colors, misuse or rips/cuts/tears. If you feel that you have a warranty situation and you purchased this glove from JustGloves, please reach out to our Glove Experts. They will provide the info needed to get in contact with Wilson and arrange the warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Red Welting, Lining & Logos
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.75 Inch Length
- 1975 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length. Similar to the 1787 style of glove with the I-Web and 11.75 length. However, due to strategic welting on the back of the glove, the 1975 will have a deeper pocket.
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- Spin Control Technology – Dimple Pattern On The Catching Surface Of The Glove. Increases The Amount Of Friction Between The Ball And Glove By 5%. Keeps Ball From Spinning Out Of Glove.
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.