Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 1787 11.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1000971175
Alert to all shortstops and third baseman! Purchase this Wilson A2000 SuperSkin glove today!
This A2000 gives you a 1/4 inch increase in length over the popular 11.5″ gloves that are out there. That extra length makes this glove one that should be considered by Third Baseman and Shortstops who sometimes need that little bit of extra reach on their glove.
Also, this glove has the SuperSkin backing that feels just like basketball leather. Despite the different feel, be sure that you know that SuperSkin is lighter than regular leather and also stronger than regular leather. It is definitely worth diverting from the gloves backed with regular leather and strapping on an A2000 SuperSkin glove.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- 1787 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length & I-Web. Features A Deeper Pocket When Compared To The 11.5”, 1786 Style Of A2000. This 1787 Style Glove Is Often Broken In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Blonde | Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.