Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 1786 11.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100396115
Infielders! Outfit your glove hand with one of the most popular A2000s around: the heralded 1786 model of glove. This glove can do it all for infielders!
A ballplayer can always count on an A2000 glove having top-quality leather. This specific A2000 will have the Pro Stock Leather that Wilson has been using for many years. This will provide quality material on the catching surface that will allow the glove to last for many seasons and hold its shape as long as it is cared for properly. In addition to the glove’s shell, the leather material that makes up the inner hand lining will be something to write home about. That hand lining will feature the Pro Lux leather that will be butter-soft and it will increasingly mold to a player’s hand every time they slip on the glove.
Along with top-quality leather, you can also expect A2000s to provide the Dual Welting feature that can be seen on the backing of the fingers of the glove. Those two lines that run vertically on the finger backings also exist within the finger stalls of the inner hand lining of the glove. This Dual Welting makes sure the fingers display a quintessential “glove shape” throughout the glove’s entire life.
As mentioned above, this specific glove is made in Wilson’s 1786 pattern that will provide an 11.5″ length and a tightly laced I-Webbing. That web will be shallow enough to make transfers extremely easy and we believe middle infielders (2B & SS) will be especially attracted to this glove. That being said, we think third basemen can also grab this glove and use it with success!
And don’t forget about the SuperSkin material that will make the glove lighter in weight, make the glove’s backing stronger (when compared to a regular leather-backed glove) & make the glove easier to break in!
Wilson is a true industry leader in glove innovation and customer care. They display their care for customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and notice a warranty issue within twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will be able to set you up with directions to get your glove sent to Wilson for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- 1786 Pattern – 11.50 Inch Length & I-Web. Double-Lacing At Base Of Web Makes The Pocket Shallow. Breaks In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Blue & Yellow Logos
- Conventional Open Backing
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers & Within The Finger Stalls Of The Inner Hand Lining Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Comfort Pro Fit – Pro Lux Hand Lining Is Extremely Soft & Should Mold To Hand With Time. Comfort Sleeve Conceals Binding Of The Wrist Strap And Prevents Rubbing On The Medial-Posterior Section Of The Wrist.
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- Strategic Leather Placement – Pro Stock Select Leather And SuperSkin Work In Unison To Create An Incredibly Reliable, Yet Efficient Glove.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides A More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
There are no reviews yet.