Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 13″ Slow Pitch Softball Glove: WTA20RS2013SS
Unmatched in their feel and performance, all A2000 patterns are endlessly field tested and constantly improved by hundreds of professionals and top amateur players that choose only Wilson Ball Gloves. The result is a glove that breaks in perfectly for hardworking players everywhere. There’s a reason Wilson Pro Stock gloves are sold to ballplayers more often than all other brands combined.
This Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 13″ Slow Pitch Softball Glove (WTA20RS2013SS) features a 13.00-inch pattern, a single post web, and dual welting for a more durable pocket. On the back of each glove, Wilson has applied the man-made SuperSkin to help reduce excess weight, repel moisture, and shorten the break in period. Keep in mind that SuperSkin A2000 gloves are also known for being 2X stronger than an all-leather A2000.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping!
- 13.00 Inch Pattern
- New Gap Welting For A Massive Catching Area
- Reinforced Single Post Ladder Web
- Colorway: Grey SuperSkin | Vegas Gold Pro Stock Leather
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining Offers Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Utility Slow Pitch Softball Glove
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability With An Unbeatable Feel
- SuperSkin Helps Lighten The Glove, Repel Moisture, & Is 2X Stronger Than Traditional Leather
- Quicker Break In Compared To An All Leather A2000
There are no reviews yet.