Lace up your cleats and get ready to play with this Wilson Monica Abbott fastpitch softball glove. Designed with the valuable input of Monica Abbott, one of the best pitchers for Team USA, this glove seamlessly combines form and function. The white leather with black SuperSkin and red accents gives away none of your motions, letting you pitch your change-up or fastball with no tells. The tall length limits line of site, so the only players that know what’s coming are you and your catcher. No player is more pivotal than the one standing on the mound, which is why this Wilson Monica Abbott fastpitch softball glove matches professional performance levels using technology like the Dri-Lex wicking system to keep your palms cool and dry on the first or 50th pitch. Wilson: Peerless in Performance!
This Wilson A2000 fastpitch softball glove (WTA20RF19MA14GM) comes with a 12.25-inch opening, a 2-piece web that ensures flexibility and a traditional open back. Its structure is flexible yet strong, and the unique color scheme is sure to make you the center of attention on the diamond. Intimidate batters and throw off their timing with tricky pitches from the mound when you buy this fastpitch softball glove from Wilson and get free shipping. Also, consider adding Glove Assurance for $30 more at the checkout. And don’t forget, we’ll be here for you from click to catch!
- Free Shipping!
- 12.25 Inch Glove Size
- Recommended For Pitchers & Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- 2-Piece, Closed Web
- MA14 Pattern – 12.25 Inch With A Two-Piece Closed Web. This Is The Model For Professional Pitcher, Monica Abbott. However, If You Like The Closed Web, You Could Also Consider It For The Infield.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability With An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Red | White | Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining Offers Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long Lasting Structure
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- Strategic Leather Placement – Pro Stock Select Leather And SuperSkin Work In Unison To Create An Incredibly Reliable, Yet Efficient Glove.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides A More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
There are no reviews yet.