Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 12.25″ First Base Mitt: WTA20RB202820SS
Unmatched in their feel and performance, all A2000 patterns are endlessly field tested and constantly improved by hundreds of professionals and top amateur players that choose only Wilson Ball Gloves. The result is a glove that breaks in perfectly for hardworking players everywhere. There’s a reason Wilson Pro Stock gloves are sold to ballplayers more often than all other brands combined.
This Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 12.25″ First Base Mitt (WTA20RB202820SS) features a 12.25-inch pattern, a single post web, and dual welting for a more durable pocket. On the back of each glove, Wilson has applied the man-made SuperSkin to help reduce excess weight, repel moisture, and shorten the break in period. Keep in mind that SuperSkin A2000 gloves are also known for being 2X stronger than an all-leather A2000.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping!
- 12.25 Inch Pattern
- Colorway: Black SuperSkin | Black Pro Stock Leather
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining Offers Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Dual Welting Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long Lasting Structure
- Single Post Web
- First Baseman’s Glove
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability With An Unbeatable Feel
- Quicker Break In Compared To An All Leather A2000
- SuperSkin Helps Lighten The Glove, Repel Moisture, & Is 2X Stronger Than Traditional Leather
There are no reviews yet.