Wilson A2000 SuperSkin 11.5″ Baseball Glove: WTA20RB20TE1786
The A2000 from Wilson is a legend within the glove community. The Pro Select leather holds up as well as any glove out there and because of the excellent durability and performance; All-Stars across the MLB are using A2000s. This specific A2000 will feature an exclusive design that only JustGloves will be carrying.
This 1786 style of A2000 is the glove that allowed Wilson to change up the glove game in the 1980s. Compared to other gloves in the 80s, the 1786 provided (and still provides) a shorter thumb and pinky stall to allow for more control of the glove by the fielder (especially middle infielders). This glove has an 11.5″ length which is excellent for infield use and features the I-Webbing to it (however, Wilson calls the I-Web and H-Web). This glove can be used by second basemen, shortstops and third basemen (it is most enjoyed by 2B and SS). Lastly, don’t forget the unique combo of SnakeSkin and SuperSkin on the back of the glove to create a look that is super rare!
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School To Adult Sized Hand
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 1786 Pattern – 11.50 Inch Length & I-Web. Double-Lacing At Base Of Web Makes The Pocket Shallow. Breaks In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Exclusive Colorway For JustGloves
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Red
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- SnakeSkin – Unique SnakeSkin Imprinting On The Web and Portions Of The Back Of The Glove Creates An Unmatched Look!
There are no reviews yet.