Wilson A2000 Sierra Romero SR32 Spin Control 12″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW10043412
For a number of years, Sierra has been picking it on the infield for the USSSA Pride professional fastpitch team! Get the Wilson A2000 glove that Sierra trusts when you shop at JustGloves!
A lady can always count on an A2000 glove having top-quality leather. This specific A2000 will have the Pro Stock Leather that Wilson has been using for many years. This will provide quality material on the catching surface and shell backing that will allow the glove to last for many seasons and hold its shape as long as it is cared for properly. In addition to the glove’s shell, the leather material that makes up the inner hand lining will be something to write home about. That hand lining will feature the Pro Lux leather that will be butter-soft and it will increasingly mold to a player’s hand every time they slip on the glove.
Along with top-quality leather, you can also expect A2000s to provide the Dual Welting feature that can be seen on the backing of the fingers of the glove. Those two lines that run vertically on the finger backings also exist within the finger stalls of the inner hand lining of the glove. This Dual Welting works alongside the Pro Stock leather to make sure the fingers display a quintessential “glove shape” throughout the glove’s entire life.
This 12-inch glove will be perfect for 2B, SS or 3B on a fastpitch diamond! The H-Web gives it an undeniable infield look as well!
And definitely take notice of the Spin Control technology that Sierra’s glove features on the catching surface. That surface has hundreds of dimples on it and these dimples will increase friction and cut down on the spin of the softball when it enters the glove. When you catch a softball with this glove there is less of a chance that the ball will spin out of your glove’s grasp!
Wilson is a true industry leader in glove innovation and customer care. They display their care for customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and notice a warranty issue within twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will be able to set you up with directions to get your glove sent to Wilson for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- SR32 Pattern – 12.00 Inch Length and H-Web. Built For USSSA Pride Star, Sierra Romero. This Is A True Fastpitch Infielder Glove. The Length and H-Web Make It Excellent For Use At 2B, SS And 3rd.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Saddle Tan | Walnut (Brown) | Blonde Lining & Welting
- Drawstring Lace Wrist Closure – Allows For A Lace Pull-System That Can Be Adjusted On The Fly
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers & Within The Finger Stalls Of The Inner Hand Lining Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Comfort Pro Fit – Pro Lux Hand Lining Is Extremely Soft & Should Mold To Hand With Time. Comfort Sleeve Conceals Binding Of The Wrist Strap And Prevents Rubbing On The Medial-Posterior Section Of The Wrist.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides A More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- Spin Control Technology – Dimple Pattern On The Catching Surface Of The Glove. Increases The Amount Of Friction Between The Ball And Glove By 5%. Keeps Ball From Spinning Out Of Glove
There are no reviews yet.