Wilson A2000 PF88 11.25″ Baseball Glove: WBW1001071125
With this A2000, you’ll get a glove that is built uniquely for a smaller hand! Don’t hesitate. Get shopping today!
Oftentimes, gloves for younger players (or players with smaller hands) are made from cheaper materials. But that is not the case with this A2000. This glove does indeed have the small hand opening and smaller finger stalls, but it is made from the legendary Pro Stock Select leather that Wilson puts on every other A2000 that they build.
Take this 11.25″ glove over to 2B or SS and start turning double plays with ease!
Wilson A2000s come with a LIMITED twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. The warranty does NOT cover regular wear and tear, fading of colors, misuse or rips/cuts/tears. If you feel that you have a warranty situation and you purchased this glove from JustGloves, please reach out to our Glove Experts. They will provide the info needed to get in contact with Wilson and arrange the warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black | Blonde | Red Lining & Logos
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands)
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.25 Inch Length
- PF88 Pattern – 11.25 Inch Length And I-Web. Modeled After Wilson’s Popular 1788 Style Of Glove. This Glove Features The Pedroia Fit And Has A Smaller Wrist Opening And Smaller Finger Stalls.
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base And Shortstop)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- Super SnakeSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable. Imprinted To Look Like SnakeSkin.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.