Wilson A2000 Monica Abbott 12.25″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW1002421225
Monica has an incredible list of accolades as a pitcher! She dominated everyone in college while at Tennessee and continued that success into professional and international competition. It is a no-doubter to go with her Wilson A2000!
This 12.25″ A2000 from Wilson offers plenty of length for a pitcher. Also, the 2-piece closed web will keep any wiley hitters from peering into the glove and seeing what pitches might be gripped.
As well, this glove is backed with SuperSkin material from Wilson. The SuperSkin material is built from a basketball material that was designed by Wilson. When the SuperSkin is on the back of a fastpitch mitt, it offers a three-fold benefit. (1) SuperSkin is lighter in weight than regular leather. (2) The SuperSkin material is actually stronger than regular leather! (3) SuperSkin repels moisture exceptionally well. Having SuperSkin on your glove will help you attain what nearly every defender desires: a lightweight and durable glove!
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. The A2000s do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty with Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: White | Red Palm, Welting and Lace | Navy Lace
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 12.25 Inch Length
- MA14 Pattern – 12.25 Inch With A Two-Piece Closed Web. This Is The Model For Professional Pitcher, Monica Abbott. However, If You Like The Closed Web, You Could Also Consider It For The Infield.
- Recommended For Use By Pitchers And Infielders (2nd, SS and 3B)
- Conventional Open Back
- Two-Piece, Closed Web
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- SuperSkin Backing – Twice As Strong As Regular Leather, But Features Half The Weight Of Regular Leather. Provides A Lightweight Glove That is Durable.
- Quick Drawstring Wrist Closure
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.