Wilson A2000 Jon Lester JL34 12.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100238125
Take the mound like Nationals’ Ace, Jon Lester. This big glove will be the addition to your baseball bag that will complete your look on the mound.
Jonny Lester takes things to the max in regard to length with this glove. At 12.5″, this glove will be plenty large on the mound and with the closed web, it will provide lots of throwing hand protection when gripping pitches in the glove.
The Pro Stock leather will come a little stiff out of the box, but on the mound, you don’t always need a glove that is super broken-in (depending upon your preferences). I think most pitchers will be able to take this glove into games after a small amount of use.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Black
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 12.50 Inch Length
- JL34 Pattern – 12.50 Inch Length. Made Specifically For The Chicago Cubs’ Jon Lester. This 12.50” Glove Delivers An Oversized Pitcher Model Of Glove With A Closed Webbing.
- Recommended For Pitchers and Outfielders (If You Like A Closed Web In The OF)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Two-Piece, Closed Webbing
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.