Wilson A2000 H75 11.75″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW1004371175
This 11.75″ A2000 glove can flash leather at 2B, SS or 3B. Grab this Wilson fastpitch glove today if you are in need of a quality piece of leather!
A lady can always count on an A2000 glove having top-quality leather. This specific A2000 will have the Pro Stock Leather that Wilson has been using for many years. This will provide quality material on the catching surface and shell backing that will allow the glove to last for many seasons and hold its shape as long as it is cared for properly. In addition to the glove’s shell, the leather material that makes up the inner hand lining will be something to write home about. That hand lining will feature the Pro Lux leather that will be butter-soft and it will increasingly mold to a player’s hand every time they slip on the glove.
Along with top-quality leather, you can also expect A2000s to provide the Dual Welting feature that can be seen on the backing of the fingers of the glove. Those two lines that run vertically on the finger backings also exist within the finger stalls of the inner hand lining of the glove. This Dual Welting works alongside the Pro Stock leather to make sure the fingers display a quintessential “glove shape” throughout the glove’s entire life.
This glove has an 11.75″ length and I-Web which creates a killer combo for any fastpitch infielder! As well, the glove is built with the flat finger binding which will make it extremely easy to wear your index finger on the backing of the glove!
Wilson is a true industry leader in glove innovation and customer care. They display their care for customers by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this glove. If you purchase this glove from JustGloves and notice a warranty issue within twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will be able to set you up with directions to get your glove sent to Wilson for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- H75 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length and I-Web. Creates A Well-Rounded Infield Glove That Should Work At 2B, SS or 3B.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Grey | White | Black Lacing | Gold Logos
- Drawstring Lace Wrist Closure – Allows For A Lace Pull-System That Can Be Adjusted On The Fly
- Conventional Open Backing
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers & Within The Finger Stalls Of The Inner Hand Lining Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Comfort Pro Fit – Pro Lux Hand Lining Is Extremely Soft & Should Mold To Hand With Time. Comfort Sleeve Conceals Binding Of The Wrist Strap And Prevents Rubbing On The Medial-Posterior Section Of The Wrist.
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides A More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
There are no reviews yet.