Wilson A2000 D33 11.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1000901175
This glove displays the vintage tan leather color and will be a trusty companion up on the mound (or even on the infield if you wish).
As a pitcher, you definitely don’t want a glove that batters can peer into and see what pitches you’re gripping. Well, you won’t have that problem with this glove. The special pro-laced, modified T-web will cover up your pitching hand completely. As well, the 11.75″ length provides a glove that is big enough to create a sense of comfort for most pitchers.
Don’t forget about the Pro Stock leather that Wilson puts on every A2000. This leather will hold up well no matter the conditions or level of play in which you partake.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Vintage Tan | Copper Lacing
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.75 Inch Length
- D33 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length & Pro Laced Web. Provides A Wide And Deep Pocket That Is Designed To Give Pitchers Maximum Stability And Grip Concealment. It Can Also Be Used At Infield Positions.
- Recommended For Pitchers and Infielders (Shortstop and 3rd Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Modified T-Web
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Gap Welting – Wilson Folds Over A Portion Of The Palm Leather Near the Index And Middle Finger. Prevents Ripping In That Area And Deepens Pocket.
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.