Wilson A2000 CK22 11.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1002361175
When a batter peers up to the mound and sees this Black Beauty of an A2000 gracing the pitcher’s glove hand; they know that they have no chance. Victory…to the pitcher.
There aren’t a lot of frills with this all-black A2000 from Wilson. But Clayton Kershaw has proved that you don’t need a ton of flash to your glove in order to win 3 Cy Young Awards. This glove has an 11.75″ length which provides enough length for a pitcher. It also has a closed webbing that keeps any hitters with wandering eyes from peering in and seeing the pitches that might be gripped. Lastly, this entire glove will be made with the Pro Stock leather from Wilson which is some of the best material out there.
(As well, if you like a closed web, you could consider using it on the left side of the infield at SS and 3rd)
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- 11.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Pitchers And Infielders (SS and 3rd; If You Prefer A Closed Web On The Infield)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Closed, Two-Piece Webbing
- CK22 Pattern – Built For LA Dodger’s Ace, Clayton Kershaw. Features A Deep Pocket And 2-Piece Closed Web For Total Ball And Grip Concealment.
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Colorway: Black
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
There are no reviews yet.