Wilson A2000 1799 12.75″ Baseball Glove: WBW1000941275
Stop your search for a high quality and reliable outfield glove right here. This A2000 from Wilson is the ballglove for you!
The Pro Stock Leather from Wilson is a legend and players, parents and coaches know the quality that it presents on this glove. If you take care of the leather on this glove, it will last for a long time.
In addition, this glove is a quintessential piece for outfield success. The 12.75″ length and H-Web create an undeniable “outfield” look that shows you know your way around a ballfield.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require Break-In
- Colorway: Blonde | Walnut (Brown)
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hands
- 1799 Pattern – 12.75 Inch Length & H-Web. The Web Creates A Glove That Appears Super Lengthy And Has A Deep Pocket.
- 12.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Conventional Open Back
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.