Wilson A2000 1789 11.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100085115
Get a glove that works well on the infield or up on the pitchers mound when you get this Wilson A2000 made in the 1789 style.
As mentioned above, this glove is made in the 1789 style that allows for an 11.50″ length and modified T-web. It allows a player to have a smaller glove on the infield and make quick transfers from glove to throwing hand. As well, the modified T-web allows this glove to be used on the pitchers mound (if you are okay with an 11.5″ glove on the bump).
As well, don’t forget about the Pro Stock leather that is high quality and colored in copper and blonde colors.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Colorway: Copper (Brown) | Blonde
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.50 Inch Length
- 1789 Pattern – 11.50 Inch Length. The Modified T-Web Makes This A Perfect Glove For Middle Infielders Who Also Pitch. This Glove Wears A Little Snugger Than Some Other Regular Fitting A2000s.
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base) and Even Pitchers.
- Conventional Open Back
- Modified T-Web
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of Fingers Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.