Wilson A2000 1786 11.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100084115
This infield model of glove from Wilson will certainly do the job of carrying on the well-respected tradition of the A2000!
This glove is built in the 1786 style from Wilson. Because of that, you know it will have the I-Web and 11.5″ length. Those aspects of the glove make it usable for 2nd base, shortstop and even 3rd base (if you are a third baseman that likes a smaller 11.5″ length).
With the glove being built out of Pro Stock leather from Wilson, you know it is going to be able to hold up to the rigors of long summer seasons and even year-round play. Just be sure to care for it by (1) storing it in a dry, temperature-controlled room (2) adding a little bit of oil to it at least once a year and (3) keeping it out of the elements as much as possible.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require Break-In
- Colorway: Black | Blonde
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.50 Inch Length
- 1786 Pattern – 11.50 Inch Length & I-Web. Double-Lacing At Base Of Web Makes The Pocket Shallow. Breaks In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- ComfortPro Lining – Extremely Soft Leather In The Hand Slot. Will Mold More To The Shape Of Your Hand Each Time You Slip On the Glove.
There are no reviews yet.