Wilson A2000 11.75″ Baseball Glove: WTA20RB20TE1787
Take to the hot corner or shortstop with this A2000 baseball glove. The A2000 line of gloves was launched in 1957 and has become one of the gold standards of gloves within baseball. Wilson wanted to make sure that they could make baseball gloves for all different positions. To this day, they make excellent gloves for each position and this 1787 is a testament to that 1957 vision. This glove will be excellent for infielders looking for a glove that gives them a little extra reach.
This glove is going to benefit the Third Basemen and Shortstops out there. The 11.75″ length gives the infielder a little extra extension when compared to the 11.50″ gloves out there. If you are not having any trouble transferring the ball from the glove to the hand and you want more reach, this is the glove for you. In addition, the I-Web (Wilson calls it an H-Web) tops off the glove with a classy look.
Reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts if you feel you have a warranty issue. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. The Glove Experts are knowledgeable and will get you the info and materials needed to send the glove to Wilson for a replacement if it is permitted by them.
- Free Shipping
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School To Adult Sized Hand
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- 11.75 Inch Length
- 1787 Pattern – 11.75 Inch Length & I-Web. Features A Deeper Pocket When Compared To A 1786 Style A2000. This 1787 Style Glove Is Often Broken In With A Flattened, Flared Shape.
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Rolled Dual Welting – Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Exclusive Colorway For JustGloves
- Colorway: Chestnut Brown | Light Tan
There are no reviews yet.