Wilson A1000 V125 12.5″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW100182125
Not quite ready for an A2000 or an A2K? No problem! Settle in with an A1000 that is similar to an A2000 or A2K, but is way softer and easier to break in!
Wilson builds their A1000 gloves with Full Grain leather that is going to be very soft. The break-in process should be pretty minimal and you can get one of these A1000s ready for game-play in very little time.
Even though the leather is soft on an A1000, you are still getting a glove that received plenty of attention from the Wilson glove builders. Wilson crafts these gloves in the same patterns as they build their A2000s and A2Ks. In regard to position functionality, these A1000 gloves should provide you with the same benefits as the highest-end Wilson gloves being made.
The V125 pattern of A1000 is great for the player who splits their time between pitcher and outfield. The 12.5″ length is long enough to nab anything hit to the outfield, while the closed webbing provides the needed hand coverage to allow it to be used within the pitcher’s circle. As well, with the softball being as large as it is, this glove could work on the infield if the 12.5″ length is preferred by the infielder.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended Mostly For Pitchers. But Can Be Used By Outfielders & Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Fully Closed Web (Wilson’s Victory Style Web)
- V125 Pattern – 12.5 Inch Length. Provides Plenty Of Web So Glove Can Be Used All Over The Field. Victory Style Web Creates A Deep Web And Allows For Pitcher Use.
- Displays Wilson’s Full Grain Leather
- Colorway: White | Black Lining & Laces | Gold Logos
- Quick Drawstring Wrist Closure Will Allow For Quick Wrist Size Adjustments
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- A1000 Gloves – This Line Provides Players With Gloves Made in The Same Patterns As A2000s and A2Ks. However, The Soft Full Grain Leather Of An A1000 Allows For A Quick Break-In.
There are no reviews yet.