Wilson A1000 P12 12″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: WBW10018012
Not quite ready for an A2000 or an A2K? No problem! Settle in with an A1000 that is similar to an A2000 or A2K, but is way softer and easier to break in!
Wilson builds their A1000 gloves with Full Grain leather that is going to be very soft. The break-in process should be pretty minimal and you can get one of these A1000s ready for game-play in very little time.
Even though the leather is soft on an A1000, you are still getting a glove that received plenty of attention from the Wilson glove builders. Wilson crafts these gloves in the same patterns as they build their A2000s and A2Ks. In regard to position functionality, these A1000 gloves should provide you with the same benefits as the highest-end Wilson gloves being made.
This P12 pattern of A1000 will extremely versatile in its potential use. It has a closed web and can be used in the pitcher’s circle, but it could also be used to shine at 2B, SS and 3B.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Pitchers & Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Two-Piece, Closed Web
- P12 Pattern – Most Popular And Versatile Fastpitch Glove. The Knotless Backing Is Designed To Reduce Abrasions On The Leg After Each Pitch. A Closed Webbing Will Conceal The Pitcher’s Grip In The Glove. Lastly, It Can Also Be Used At Infield Positions As Well.
- Displays Wilson’s Full Grain Leather
- Colorway: Black | Gold Logos
- Quick Drawstring Wrist Closure Will Allow For Quick Wrist Size Adjustments
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Flat Finger Binding – Provides More Comfortable Feel When Wearing Index Finger On The Outside Of The Glove
- A1000 Gloves – This Line Provides Players With Gloves Made in The Same Patterns As A2000s and A2Ks. However, The Soft Full Grain Leather Of An A1000 Allows For A Quick Break-In.
There are no reviews yet.