Wilson A1000 DP15 11.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100132115
Not quite ready for an A2000 or an A2K? No problem! Settle in with an A1000 that is similar to an A2000 or A2K, but is way softer and easier to break in!
Wilson builds their A1000 gloves with Full Grain leather that is going to be very soft. The break-in process should be pretty minimal and you can get one of these A1000s ready for game-play in very little time.
Even though the leather is soft on an A1000, you are still getting a glove that received plenty of attention from the Wilson glove builders. Wilson crafts these gloves in the same patterns as they build their A2000s and A2Ks. In regard to position functionality, these A1000 gloves should provide you with the same benefits as the highest-end Wilson gloves being made.
This A1000 is built in the extremely popular DP15 design. The DP15 design is made with the specifications provided by retired MLB All-Star, Dustin Pedroia. This glove has an 11.5″ length and an I-Web to it. As well, the fit of the glove is snugger as Dustin preferred a tighter fitting glove when he played. Since it has a tighter fitting, a lot of younger players can oftentimes fit into DP15 gloves.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop & Third Base; Younger Players Can Use The Left Hand Thrower Version Around The Diamond)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Wrist Is Laced At The Tightest Wrist Setting)
- DP15 Pattern – Designed For Retired All-Star, Dustin Pedroia. Smaller Wrist Opening And Smaller Finger Stalls For A More Secure Fit. Heel Pad In Glove Is Removed For Better Feel When Fielding.
- Displays Wilson’s Full Grain Leather
- Colorway: Black | Blonde Lining | Tropical Blue Logos
- Conventional Open Backing
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- A1000 Gloves – This Line Provides Players With Gloves Made in The Same Patterns As A2000s and A2Ks. However, The Soft Full Grain Leather Of A1000s Allow For A Quick Break-In. Plus, They Are A Great Option For Younger Players.
There are no reviews yet.