Wilson A1000 1912 12″ Baseball Glove: WBW10013612
Not quite ready for an A2000 or an A2K? No problem! Settle in with an A1000 that is similar to an A2000 or A2K, but is way softer and easier to break in!
Wilson builds their A1000 gloves with Full Grain leather that is going to be very soft. The break-in process should be pretty minimal and you can get one of these A1000s ready for game-play in very little time.
Even though the leather is soft on an A1000, you are still getting a glove that received plenty of attention from the Wilson glove builders. Wilson crafts these gloves in the same patterns as they build their A2000s and A2Ks. In regard to position functionality, these A1000 gloves should provide you with the same benefits as the highest-end Wilson gloves being made.
This 1912 presents a unique pattern for a Wilson glove that is not always commonly seen. The 12″ length makes it a little longer than most infield gloves, but it is indeed an infield glove. It will work really well for a 3rd Baseman or Shortstop and the single post web adds a great bit of character to the glove.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop & Third Base; Younger Players That Throw With Their Left Hand Could Use It For Outfield As Well)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands | Wrist Lacing Is Pre-Adjusted To The Largest Size Setting)
- Single Post Web (With 3X Center Lace)
- 1912 Pattern – 1912 Pattern – 12.00 Inch Length and Single Post Web With 3X Center Lace. Same Glove As The 11.75 Inch 1785 Pattern Except This One Provides An Extra 1/4 Inch Of Length.
- Displays Wilson’s Full Grain Leather
- Colorway: Black | Blonde Lacing | Red Lining
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Gap Welting – Wilson Folds Over A Portion Of The Palm Leather Near the Index And Middle Finger. Prevents Ripping In That Area And Deepens Pocket.
- A1000 Gloves – This Line Provides Players With Gloves Made in The Same Patterns As A2000s and A2Ks. However, The Soft Full Grain Leather Of A1000s Allow For A Quick Break-In. Plus, They Are A Great Option For Younger Players.
There are no reviews yet.