Wilson A1000 1750 12.5″ Baseball Glove: WBW100138125
Not quite ready for an A2000 or an A2K? No problem! Settle in with an A1000 that is similar to an A2000 or A2K, but is way softer and easier to break in!
Wilson builds their A1000 gloves with Full Grain leather that is going to be very soft. The break-in process should be pretty minimal and you can get one of these A1000s ready for game-play in very little time.
Even though the leather is soft on an A1000, you are still getting a glove that received plenty of attention from the Wilson glove builders. Wilson crafts these gloves in the same patterns as they build their A2000s and A2Ks. In regard to position functionality, these A1000 gloves should provide you with the same benefits as the highest-end Wilson gloves being made.
This 1750 pattern of A1000 will be a bonafide outfielder glove. It will probably have a bit larger fit than some of the other A1000 models. However, it will still be soft and if a younger player was using it, it would be soft enough to allow it to function for the player (even if the fit was a little large).
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit MOST Adult Hands | Wrist Lacing Is Pre-Adjusted To The Largest Size Setting)
- 1750 Pattern – 12.5 Inch Length & H-Web. This Glove Takes The Extremely Popular 1799 Pattern And Shrinks It To A 12.5 Inch Size So It Can Be More Enticing For Young Outfielders!
- Displays Wilson’s Full Grain Leather
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Blonde Lining & Lacing
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining – Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material On The Inside Of The Glove. Wicks Moisture From Knuckles And Back Of Hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting – Welting On Backs Of The Glove’s Fingers Allows Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- A1000 Gloves – This Line Provides Players With Gloves Made in The Same Patterns As A2000s and A2Ks. However, The Soft Full Grain Leather Of An A1000 Allows For A Quick Break-In. Plus, They Are A Great Option For Younger Players.
There are no reviews yet.