Wilson A1000 12.5″ Baseball Glove: WTA10RB20KP92
Known for their premium feel and performance, the A1000 patterns are endlessly field tested and constantly improved by hundreds of professionals and top amateur players that choose only Wilson Ball Gloves. The result is a glove that feels elite, without having to break the bank. There’s a reason ballplayers choose Wilson more often than all other brands combined.
This Wilson A1000 12.5″ Baseball Glove WTA10RB20KP92) features a 12.50-inch pattern, a Pro Laced T-web, and an all-leather construction. Built for all players, this A1000 is the perfect outfield glove for the game of baseball. The beauty of this model is that it looks and feels like the high-profile A2000’s yet it will be game-ready and far less expensive.
If you feel like a warranty issue has arisen with your glove before 12 months have passed from the purchase date, please reach out to the Glove Experts at JustGloves. Wilson gloves do feature a LIMITED twelve (12) month warranty handled through Wilson. Our Glove Experts understand the warranty processes for gloves and can help you get in contact with Wilson! The Glove Experts are actually so knowledgeable about gloves that they might even be able to provide advice that could help you fix or adjust the glove yourself & avoid having to send it to Wilson for a warranty replacement.
- Free Shipping!
- 12.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use In The Outfield
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Most Adult Hands)
- Modified T-Web
- KP92 Pattern – 12.5 Inch Length and Modified T-Web. Outfielder Glove Originally Designed For Kirby Puckett. The Bar Going Across The Top Of The Web Has Been Noted As Helpful When Making Shoelace and Sno-Cone Style Catches.
- Displays Wilson’s Full Grain Leather
- Colorway: Brown | Black Lacing
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining Offers Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Dual Welting Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long Lasting Structure
- A1000 Gloves – This Line Provides Players With Gloves Made in The Same Patterns As A2000s and A2Ks. However, The Soft Full Grain Leather Of A1000 Allows For A Quick Break-In. Plus, They Are A Great Option For Younger Players.
There are no reviews yet.