Warstic IK3 Series 33.5″ Baseball Catcher’s Mitt: IK3C
Warstic has made a commitment through their DFNDR Series movement to create top-quality tools for the defensive prowlers of the baseball! Grab this catcher’s mitt and start protecting the backstop with the fearlessness of a warrior!
With Ian Kinsler as a co-owner, we knew that gloves had to be coming from Warstic. Ian earned 2 MLB Gold Gloves over a career that spanned 14 seasons. And as Warstic is setting its sights on creating top-quality pieces of leather for defenders, they will certainly have great leadership with Ian driving the operations!
When judging the quality of a mitt, it always starts with considering the leather that is used to construct it. Warstic takes no shortcuts when it comes to their IK3 Series of gloves. They use Japanese Kip Leather when building this mitt. This type of leather is widely renowned within the baseball glove community as one of the best materials that can be used to build a glove. Since the Kip leather comes from a younger animal, the hide has experienced less wear-and-tear up to the point when this mitt is made. The result is a great-looking material with fewer blemishes to it. And it is relatively soft in its feel (but most likely this mitt will still require break-in). As well, many players find Kip Leather mitts to be lightweight in their feel!
With this incredible material, Warstic crafts a mitt that displays a 33.5″ circumference. This sizing of mitt should create a large target at which pitchers can aim. And just like all catcher’s mitts, it may be a little tougher to get it broken in. But since the mitt has such great material; if you see the break-in through, you’ll be very happy with the fruits of your labor!
They are new within the baseball fielding glove market, but Warstic understands that satisfied customers are the lifeblood of the business. And they offer a limited warranty on their fielding gloves. If you have purchased a Warstic fielding glove from us and feel like a warranty issue has arisen, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be able to get you set up with the info you need to begin the warranty replacement process with Warstic.
- Free Shipping
- 33.50 Inch Circumference
- Recommended Exclusively For Catchers
- Very Stiff; Will Require An Extensive Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Two-Piece, Closed Web (Often Called A Half-Moon Web)
- Japanese Kip Leather Shell – Warstic Selects From The Top 1% Of This Grade of Leather. It Creates Fine Texture & A Butter-Soft Feel While Not Sacrificing Durability. It Will Also Be Lightweight.
- Colorway: Cream | Tan (Warstic’s Wild Horse Color Scheme)
- Conventional Open Back
- The Backing Of The Index Finger Reads The Motto: [It’s Not The Weapon, It’s The Warrior.]. The Catching Surface Of The Mitt Reads: [Time To Hunt.].
There are no reviews yet.