Warstic IK3 Series 13″ Baseball First Base Mitt: IK3FB
For first basemen, it’s a true battle out there on the diamond. Baseballs are flying at you and you better have a tool that’ll protect you and attack the baseball at the same time. This first base mitt will do just that for the fielders who put their trust in Warstic!
With Ian Kinsler as a co-owner, we knew that gloves had to be coming from Warstic. Ian earned 2 MLB Gold Gloves over a career that spanned 14 seasons. And as Warstic is setting its sights on creating top-quality pieces of leather for defenders, they will certainly have great leadership with Ian driving the operations!
When judging the quality of a mitt, it always starts with considering the leather that is used to construct it. Warstic takes no shortcuts when it comes to their IK3 Series of gloves. They use Japanese Kip Leather when building this mitt. This type of leather is widely renowned within the baseball glove community as one of the best materials that can be used to build a glove. Since the Kip leather comes from a younger animal, the hide has experienced less wear-and-tear up to the point when this mitt is made. The result is a great-looking material with fewer blemishes to it. And it is relatively soft in its feel (but most likely this mitt will still require break-in). As well, many players find Kip Leather mitts to be lightweight in their feel!
With this incredible material, Warstic has constructed a first base mitt that will be an extremely long 13 inches in length. This will allow a first baseman to swipe, scoop & dig every errant throw that comes their way at first. With a Warstic mitt, you’ll be saving runs and making your infielders look stellar!
They are new within the baseball fielding glove market, but Warstic understands that satisfied customers are the lifeblood of the business. And they offer a limited warranty on their fielding gloves. If you have purchased a Warstic fielding glove from us and feel like a warranty issue has arisen, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be able to get you set up with the info you need to begin the warranty replacement process with Warstic.
- Free Shipping
- 13.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use Exclusively At First Base
- Very Stiff: Will Require An Extensive Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Single Post, Double Bar Web (With Baseball Stitch Lace)
- Japanese Kip Leather Shell – Warstic Selects From The Top 1% Of This Grade of Leather. It Creates Fine Texture & A Butter-Soft Feel While Not Sacrificing Durability. It Will Also Be Lightweight.
- Colorway: Cream | Tan (Warstic’s Wild Horse Color Scheme)
- Conventional Open Back
- Gap Welting – Warstic Folds Over An Extension Of The Palm Leather Through The Gap Between The Index And Middle Finger Of The Glove. Prevents Ripping In That Area And Deepens Pocket.
- The Backing Of The Mitt Reads The Motto: [It’s Not The Weapon, It’s The Warrior.]. The Catching Surface Of The Mitt Reads: [Time To Hunt.].
There are no reviews yet.