STEELO. Legacy Pack Custom Pro Limited 11.5″ Baseball Glove: LPBLACK1150I
A new glove brand is presenting itself in the baseball landscape. That brand is Steelo! Their founder, Steve Friend, researched some of the best Asian glove brands for years, started building samples and finally launched the Steelo brand a few years back! Steve describes his brand as “The Dopest Movement in Baseball” and that is certainly the truth when you consider the 3 sources of inspiration for the company: (1) Hip-Hop (2) Style (3) Baseball.
I am sure that many wonder about the name, “Steelo”. Well, the term “steelo” has been used for years in the hip-hop sector to describe an individual’s aura -or- the reason behind the way one acts and lives. Needles to say, if you pick up this glove, you’ll feel your ballfield steelo increaase immediately!
This Legacy Pack glove gets top quality steerhide that is sourced from the United States. When you understand Steve Friend’s adoration for the Asian baseball glove market, you will know that he is not going to cut corners on the material that builds his gloves. He admires Asia’s pursuit for perfection when it comes to building baseball gloves and because of that, you can count on a Steelo glove delivering top quality leather.
The steerhide of the Legacy Pack gloves will be supported by the double welting (on the finger backings of the gloves) and also by the STIF-LYTE Finger Inserts. Both features work hand-in-hand to make sure that the glove maintains its shape even as the seasons and years pass!
This 11.50″ glove will be a dream come true for a middle infielder. The 11.50″ length and I-Web create a look that short stops and secon baseman can’t resist. As well, you could also take this glove over to third base (even though it is a little shorter than the 11.75″ glove length recommendation that JustGloves often makes for 3B).
Steelo is one of the newer glove companies out there, but they understand the need to care for their customers! Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on all of their gloves. If you are experiencing issues with your Steelo glove before 12 months have lapsed from the purchase date, please contact the JustGloves Glove Experts. They understand the warranty processes for glove manufacturers and will be able to help you get in contact with Steelo to organize the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (Second Base, Short Stop & Third Base)
- Stiffer Feel Will Require A Break-In
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand
- Built From Premium USA Steerhide Leather
- Colorway: Black | Brown Lining & Welting | Gold Graphics
- Conventional Open Backing
- Finger Backings Are Double Welted To Provide Long Lasting Structure Even After Considerable Use
- STIF-LYTE Finger Inserts – Work With The Double Welting To Ensure That Glove Maintains Structure
- Wool Padding For Heel & Fingers Is 100% Engineered To Provide Protection & Comfort When A Catch Is Made
- STEELO-FLEX Technology – Ensures That Leather In The Pocket FLEXES Correctly So That The Closure Of The Glove Emulates The Natural Closure Of A Hand (Encourages A Thumb-To-Ring Finger Closure)
- Advanced 3D Pro Player Pocket Design – While The Leather Is Cut, Stitched & Formed; The Utmost Care Is Taken To Ensure The Glove’s Pocket Takes The Optimal Shape For A High-Level Player
There are no reviews yet.