Shoeless Joe Gloves (1200FPBW) give players the quality, feel and style of the gloves worn by professional ball players over the last 100 years. You can choose glove models worn in the first half of century in the Golden Age Series, today’s models in the Professional Model Series, youth gloves with the Joe Junior Series, or fastpitch softball gloves with the Shoeless Jane Series. Shoeless Joe gloves are individually hand-cut and sewn from Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather Hides. Shoeless Joe gloves are then hand-rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather before they go through their breaking in process that leaves the glove with a beaten up and “Game Worn” look and feel, of a broken in glove. Thus each glove is unstructured giving it its own unique features. Players can choose to play with an old time or modern day web without having to change to another model. A great play is lived only once, but your glove, you’ll keep it forever. If you end a game with a clean uniform our gloves are not for you. Shoeless Joe: When It Was Just a Game. Free Shipping!
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Closed Back with Adjustable Velcro Wrist Strap
- Recommended For Pitchers And Infielders (Second Base, Shortstop & Third Base)
- Free Shipping!
- Game Worn Look and Feel
- Hand Rubbed with Old Time Ingredients to Soften the Leather
- Fully Closed, Weaved Web
- Individually Hand Cut and Sewn
- Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Colorway: Brown
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Velcro Wrist Strap To Adjust Hand Opening To Different Sizes
- Single Finger Opening On The Back Of Glove
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection Technology In The Palm Absorbs Impact Energy & Reduces Sting
There are no reviews yet.