This Shoeless Joe Glove 1200FB gives a player the quality, feel, and style of the gloves worn by professional ball players over the last 100 years. You can choose glove models worn in the first half of century in the Golden Age Series or today`s models in the Professional Model Series. The Shoeless Joe gloves are individually hand-cut and sewn from Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather Hides. The Shoeless Joe Glove 1200FB First Base Mitt is hand-rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather before it goes through the breaking in process that leaves the Glove with a beaten up and `Game Worn` look and feel, of a broken in glove. Thus each glove is unstructured giving it its own unique feature. Players can choose to play with an old time or modern day web without having to change to another model. A great play is lived only once, but your glove, you`ll keep it forever. If you end a game with a clean uniform our gloves are not for you. Shoeless Joe: When it Was Just a Game! Call JustBallGloves for assistance at 866-321-4568. Free Shipping!
- Hand Rubbed with Old Time Ingredients to Soften the Leather
- Special Break-In Process During Production – `Game Worn` look and feel
- Each Glove is Unique and Unstructured
- Free Shipping!
- Individually Hand-Cut and Sewn
- Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather
- Open Back
- Single Post Web
- 12.00 Inch Pattern
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection Technology In The Palm Absorbs Impact Energy & Reduces Sting
There are no reviews yet.