Shoeless Joe Gloves give a player the quality, feel and style of the gloves worn by professional ball players over the last 100 years. You can choose glove models worn in the first half of century in the Golden Age Series or today`s models in the Professional Model Series. The Shoeless Joe gloves are individually hand-cut and sewn from Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather Hides. This Shoeless Joe glove 1200BW is hand-rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather before they go through their breaking in process that leaves the Glove with a beaten up and `Game Worn` look and feel, of a broken in glove. Thus each glove is unstructured giving it its own unique feature. Players can choose to play with an old time or modern day web without having to change to another model. A great play is lived only once, but your glove, you`ll keep it forever. If you end a game with a clean uniform, our gloves are not for you. Shoeless Joe: When it Was Just a Game. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Closed Webbing Incorporates a Basket Web into the Design
- Conventional Open Back
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Hand Rubbed with Old Time Ingredients to Soften the Leather
- Special Break-In Process During Production – `Game Worn` Look And Feel
- Individually Hand-Cut and Sewn
- Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Colorway: Brown
- Designed To Fit A High School To Adult Sized Hand
- Recommended For Use At Pitcher And Infield (Third Base)
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection Technology In The Palm Absorbs Impact Energy & Reduces Sting
There are no reviews yet.