Shoeless Joe Gloves give a player the quality, feel and style of the gloves worn by professional ball players over the last 100 years. You can choose glove models worn in the first half of century in the Golden Age Series or today`s models in the Professional Model Series. The Shoeless Joe gloves are individually hand-cut and sewn from Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather Hides. Shoeless Joe gloves are then hand-rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather before they go through their breaking in process that leaves the Glove with a beaten up and game worn look and feel of a broken in glove. Thus each glove is unstructured giving it its own unique feature. Players can choose to play with an old time or modern day web without having to change to another model. A great play is lived only once, but your glove, you`ll keep it forever. If you end a game with a clean uniform our gloves are not for you. Shoeless Joe: When it Was Just a Game! Free Shipping!
- Special Break-In Process During Production – `Game Worn` look and feel
- Hand Rubbed with Old Time Ingredients to Soften the Leather
- Individually Hand-Cut and Sewn
- Special Aged Antique Tobacco Leather
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Modified T-Web
- Conventional Open Back
- Free Shipping!
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In
- Colorway: Brown
- Designed For Use By Teenage Players To High Schoolers And Adults
- Index Finger Pad For Protection And Comfort
- Recommended For Use At Pitcher And On The Infield (Second Base & Shortstop)
- XRD Extreme Impact Protection Technology In The Palm Absorbs Impact Energy & Reduces Sting
There are no reviews yet.