Rawlings RSB 14″ Slow Pitch Softball Glove: RSB140GB
In slow pitch, you want to give yourself the best chance to nab any deep fly or sharp liner that is hit towards you. Get this Rawlings RSB glove and get to every softball!
Rawlings understands that most slow pitch players aren’t interested in spending a lot of excess time breaking in a glove. Slow pitch girls and guys typically want a glove that they can purchase and then take right onto the diamond. This RSB model of slow pitch glove will be just that model of glove for which players are searching. Rawlings touts that 90% of the glove will be broken in at the factory and that leaves only 10% of the break-in process to the player.
Another thing that Rawlings got correct with the RSB series is its lightweight feel. They design the back of the glove’s shell with a Neo-Flex material that will remove excess weight from the glove and make it very easy to maneuver out there on the slow pitch diamond.
This 14″ length glove can really be used anywhere on a slow pitch field (infield or outfield) due to the circumference of a softball being so large. Since the softball is so large, there is not much of a risk of fielding or catching a ball and then subsequently losing the ball in the pocket in the glove. All of this being said, I think outfielders will really find this glove helpful as it will give them plenty of reach when roaming the big green ocean (a.k.a. the outfield).
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 14.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Any Position On A Slow Pitch Diamond (Commonly Used In The Outfield)
- Very Little Break-In Required (90% Factory Break-In Leaves Just 10% Of The Break-In To The Player)
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Player’s Hand
- Basket Web
- Palm Shell Is Built From All-Leather Material To Promote Pocket Formation & Shape Retention | Back Shell Is Made From A Synthetic Neo-Flex Material
- Colorway: Light Grey | Black
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing
- Displays Adjustable Velcro Wrist Strap
- Partial Open Backing
- Palm Pad Added To Inner Hand Lining For Additional Comfort & Protection When Catching A Baseball
- Fingerback Linings Add Additional Comfort For Fingers When Your Hand Is In The Glove
There are no reviews yet.