Rawlings R9 12″ Baseball Glove: R9206-9BG
If you’re looking to hurl BB’s from the mound, then you need a good piece of leather on your glove hand. Here is that piece of leather!
This 12 inch glove has the most essential feature of a pitcher style of glove: the closed web. No batters will be able to sneak looks into the glove and see if your gripping that nasty curve you have in your arsenal. As well, if you are hoping to avoid a long break-in period, then this is an excellent option of glove to snag. It comes 80% broken in from the factory and only leaves 20% of the break-in process to the player.
Rawlings has been making high quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 12.00 Inch Length
- Recommended For Pitchers And Infielders (Third Base)
- Very Little Break-in Required; Nearly Game Ready (Only 20% of Break-In Will Be Left To Player)
- Designed For A High School To Adult Sized Hand (But Commonly Recommended For Select Players 8-14 Years Old)
- Two-Piece, Closed Web
- 206 Pattern – 12.00 Inch Length. The Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Soft & Durable, All Leather Shell
- Colorway: Black | Gold
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection and Comfort
- Conventional Open Back
- Reinforced Palm Pad For Impact Reduction
- Padded Thumb Loop For Added Protection
- Padded Fingerback Liners For A Soft, Comfortable Feel
There are no reviews yet.