Rawlings R9 12.75″ Baseball Glove: R93029-6BG
When you slide a R9 glove on your hand, know that you are getting an incredible glove that won’t take too long to break in!
Rawlings builds this glove with an all-leather shell, but that shell is going to be very soft and only require that the player complete 20% of what is left of the break-in process. The 12.75″ length will make this glove super lengthy and it’ll be able to nab anything that comes your way in the outfield.
Lastly, this glove has a fitting that is most optimal for a high school to adult sized hand, but since it is very soft, it would be an attractive glove for players with hands smaller than that of a high schooler.
Rawlings has been making high quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts. They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 12.75 Inch Length
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Very Little Break-in Required; Nearly Game Ready (Only 20% of Break-In Will Be Left To Player)
- Designed For A High School To Adult Sized Hand (But Commonly Recommended For Younger Select Players)
- 3029 Pattern – 12.75 Inch Length. Average Pocket Depth And Slightly More Narrow Pocket Width Compared To A 3039 Pattern Glove. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger and Pinky.
- Soft & Durable, All Leather Shell
- Colorway: Black | Gold
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection And Comfort
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Loop For Added Protection
- Reinforced Palm Pad For Impact Reduction
- Padded Fingerback Liners For A Soft, Comfortable Feel
There are no reviews yet.