Rawlings R9 12.5″ Fastpitch Softball Glove: R9SB125FS-3G
Versatility is a must-have for players that are looking to perform well at positions all over the ballfield. This Rawlings R9 will have that versatility aspect that multi-positional players need.
This glove’s 12.5 inch length and closed web are great because they work at pitcher, infield or outfield. Due to the softball circumference being as large as it is, the ball won’t get lost in the length of the glove and you’ll get plenty of reach too.
Another thing to be sure and note is the Adjustable Pull-Strap Wrist Opening. With a simple tug of a lace and looping a knot, you can cinch up this glove’s fit really fast and ensure you are as comfortable as possible with how this glove fits on your hand.
Lastly, this R9 fastpitch glove features a Finger Shift design that encourages players to wear both their ring and pinky fingers in the pinky slot together.
Rawlings has been making high quality gloves for many years. Because of that, they know that they must take care of customers. All Rawlings gloves have a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date. Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that have been microwaved, gloves that have been placed in an oven, over-oiled gloves -or- gloves with broken laces. If you feel you have a warranty issue with the Rawlings glove you purchased from JustGloves, please reach out to the Glove Experts, They can get you the product information needed to begin a warranty return to Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- Very Little Break-in Required; Nearly Game Ready (Only 20% of Break-In Will Be Left To Player)
- Colorway: Grey | White Lacing
- Designed With A Snugger Fit For A Female Hand
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection And Comfort
- Adjustable Pull-Strap Wrist Opening To Give Fastpitch Players Optimal Fit And Comfort
- Quality Full Grain Leather For Enhanced Durability
- 12.50 Inch Length
- 125SB Pattern – 12.50 Inch Length. Deep Pocketed. Very Traditional Softball Pattern.
- Recommended For Outfield, Pitcher & Infield (Second Base, Shortstop and Third Base)
- Mostly Open Backing
- Basket Web
- Finger Shift Design – Designed for Pinky And Ring Finger To Be Worn In Pinky Slot
- Leather Cushioned Palm Padding For Impact Protection
There are no reviews yet.