Rawlings Pro Preferred Speed Shell 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROS204-4BSS
If you’re hoping to have the freshest glove game around…then you better outfit your glove hand with this new Rawlings Pro Preferred!
The Pro Preferreds have a reputation that certainly precedes them. When one simply hears the name “Pro Preferred”, they know that they are dealing with baseball glove excellence.
Kip Leather is the material that is used to build the shell of the glove. And when compared to other high-quality leather materials, many glove aficionados feel that the break-in on Kip Leather items can be a little quicker. That being said, we would still recommend planning for a pretty lengthy break-in to get this thing ready for games. But if you see the break-in through, you’ll be very happy with what you have once the glove is ready to take into a game.
As well, the inside palm lining of the glove is made from sheepskin leather that is tanned by Pittards leather company. Having that material on the inside of the glove will create a very comfortable experience when wearing this glove.
This 11.5″ glove is going to be an absolute stalwart on the infield as it can be used at 2B & SS. And if you’re comfortable with a slightly smaller glove at 3B, you can use it there too. Rawlings definitely brought the swagger with this glove as it will display the Speed Shell material on the back of the glove that blends in with the blonde leather. The Speed Shell is a synthetic material that should lighten up the weight of the glove while not reducing the durability at all. Also, the hand-sewn welting on the pinky and thumb backings of the glove will add a nice cosmetic touch!
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Very Stiff; Will Require An Extensive Break-In (Rawlings Says 70% Of The Break-In Is Left To The Player)
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand (Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening)
- Modified T-Web (Rawlings’ Modified Trapeze Web)
- 204 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Full-Grain Kip Leather Provides An Unrivaled Look and Feel
- Pittards Sheepskin Leather Is Used For The Palm Lining. That Material Is Exceptional At Wicking Away Moisture And it Adds Superior Comfort.
- Colorway: Blonde | Blue Welting | Black Lacing
- Conventional Open Backing
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability and Strength
- 100% Wool Padding Aids In Pocket Formation and Shape Retention
- Speed Shell Backing – Synthetic Material Inserted In Place Of Regular Leather On The Glove’s Backing Reduces Weight Without Compromising Durability
- Hand Sewn Welting – Provides Distinct Look On Pinky And Thumb Portions of Shell. Creates a Smoother and More Comfortable Feel On The Inside Of The Glove.
There are no reviews yet.