Rawlings Pro Preferred 33″ Baseball Catcher’s Mitt: PROSCM33BRC
Shine behind the dish when you wear a Rawlings Pro Preferred catcher’s mitt!
The Pro Preferreds have a reputation that certainly precedes them. When one simply hears the name “Pro Preferred”, they know that they are dealing with baseball mitt excellence.
Kip Leather is the material that is used to build the shell of the mitt. And when compared to other high-quality leather materials, many mitt aficionados feel that the break-in on Kip Leather items can be a little quicker. That being said, we would still recommend planning for a pretty lengthy break-in to get this thing ready for games. But if you see the break-in through, you’ll be very happy with what you have once the mitt is ready to take into a game.
As well, the inside palm lining of the mitt is made from sheepskin leather that is tanned by Pittards leather company. Having that material on the inside of the mitt will create a very comfortable experience when wearing this mitt.
Defend the catcher position with some real pride when you wear this 33-inch Pro Preferred on your mitt hand. Not only does it have the structure to hold down the catcher position, but it will also have an incredible look as well. Rawlings puts their Bruciato-colored leather on it for an outstanding look!
You can buy this Rawlings mitt with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover mitts that were placed in a microwave or oven, mitts that have been over-oiled or mitts with broken laces). If you buy the mitt from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 33.00 Inch Circumference
- Recommended Exclusively For Use By Catchers
- Very Stiff; Will Require An Extensive Break-In (Rawlings Says 70% Of The Break-In Is Left To The Player)
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand (Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening)
- Fully Closed Web
- CM33 Pattern – 33.00 Inch Circumference. Features An Average Pocket Depth. As well, Width Of Pocket Will Be More Narrow When Compared To The Popular CM41 Style Of Catchers Mitt From Rawlings.
- Full-Grain Kip Leather Provides An Unrivaled Look and Feel
- Pittards Sheepskin Leather Is Used For The Palm Lining. This Material Is Exceptional At Wicking Away Moisture And it Adds Superior Comfort.
- Colorway: Rich Brown (Rawlings’ Bruciato Color) | Blonde
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Back For Protection & Comfort
- Conventional Open Backing
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability and Strength
- 100% Wool Padding Aids In Pocket Formation and Shape Retention
- Hand Sewn Welting – Provides Distinct Look On Pinky And Thumb Portions of Shell. Creates a Smoother and More Comfortable Feel On The Inside Of The Glove.
There are no reviews yet.