Rawlings Pro Preferred 11.75″ Francisco Lindor Baseball Glove: PROSFL12B
When a glove is trusted for game-day use by one of the top shortstops in Major League Baseball, it’s certainly good enough for everyone. This Rawlings Pro Preferred Francisco Lindor baseball glove offers a two-tone look, a smaller size ideal for infielders and a kip leather shell that offers a supple feel and durability.
This glove is made from full-grain kip leather, a material known for its durability and ability to continuously break in according to the owner’s preference. It comes shipped from the factory with a 30% break-in ratio, so you can mold the pocket to your liking. The lining is made from Pittards sheepskin to wick away moisture and keep your hand dry during hot, humid summer days. The padding is a water-resistant 100% wool blend, helping retain the shape of the glove over the long haul. This model features a black shell with scarlet leather lacings, which help to keep the glove’s structure intact. At a size of 11.75″ and with a standard fit and Pro I-web design, this glove is ideally suited for infielders.
Ball gloves from Rawlings just ooze with craftsmanship and lore. Rawlings has been around for many years and they know a thing or two about what it takes to make customers loyal for life. One of the ways they do that is by extending a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date on all their gloves. There are a few exceptions to the 12-month policy as they do NOT cover gloves that have been put in a microwave/oven, over-oiled gloves or gloves with broken laces. If you have a Rawlings glove that was purchased from JustGloves and you feel something is wrong with it, please reach out to our Glove Experts at JustGloves. They will get you set up with the information for reaching out to Rawlings!
- Free Shipping!
- Opening Day Collection
- 100% Wool Padding Aids In Pocket Formation and Shape Retention
- 11.75 Inch Glove Size
- Break-In: 70% Player | 30% Factory
- Colorway: Black | Red
- Conventional Open Back
- Full-Grain Kip Leather Provides An Unrivaled Look and Feel
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pittards Sheepskin Palm Lining Wicks Away Moisture And Adds Superior Comfort
- Pro I-Web
- Recommended For Infielders (Shortstop and Third Base)
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability and Strength
- FL12 Pattern – Game-Day Pattern Of Francisco Lindor. A 11 ¾” Model, Designed With The Deepest Pocket And An Average Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Standard Fit – Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening
- Index Finger Pad For Protection and Comfort
There are no reviews yet.