Rawlings Pro Preferred 11.5″ Baseball Glove: PROSNP4-20BR
Defend the infield with this black Pro Preferred glove that has show-stopping blue stitching!
The Pro Preferreds have a reputation that certainly precedes them. When one simply hears the name “Pro Preferred”, they know that they are dealing with baseball glove excellence.
Kip Leather is the material that is used to build the shell of the glove. And when compared to other high-quality leather materials, many glove aficionados feel that the break-in on Kip Leather items can be a little quicker. That being said, we would still recommend planning for a pretty lengthy break-in to get this thing ready for games. But if you see the break-in through, you’ll be very happy with what you have once the glove is ready to take into a game.
As well, the inside palm lining of the glove is made from sheepskin leather that is tanned by Pittards leather company. Having that material on the inside of the glove will create a very comfortable experience when wearing this glove.
This 11.5-inch glove is a true testament to understated swagger. It has a covert black shell. However, the blue patches and stitching make the glove an absolute standout. No matter if you are using this glove at 2B, SS or 3B; opposing runners are going to be stopping on their way around the bases just to compliment this beautiful baseball glove.
You can buy this Rawlings glove with confidence as it is covered by a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period (Be sure to note that the warranty does not cover gloves that were placed in a microwave or oven, gloves that have been over-oiled or gloves with broken laces). If you buy the glove from JustGloves and find yourself with a possible warranty issue, please reach out to the JustGloves Glove Experts. They will be sure to get you the info needed to reach out to Rawlings and begin the warranty replacement process.
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (2B, SS & 3B)
- Very Stiff; Will Require An Extensive Break-In (Rawlings Says 70% Of The Break-In Is Left To The Player)
- Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand (Standard Finger Stalls and 7 Inch to 7.5 Inch Wrist Opening)
- Single Post Web
- NP4 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Flattest Infield Pocket Depth. But Width Of Pocket Should Be Standard. Closes Thumb To Index and Middle Fingers.
- Full-Grain Kip Leather Provides An Unrivaled Look and Feel
- Pittards Sheepskin Leather Is Used For The Palm Lining. This Material Is Exceptional At Wicking Away Moisture And it Adds Superior Comfort.
- Colorway: Black | Royal Blue
- Conventional Open Back
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability and Strength
- 100% Wool Padding Aids In Pocket Formation and Shape Retention
- Hand Sewn Welting – Provides Distinct Look On Pinky And Thumb Portions of Shell. Creates a Smoother and More Comfortable Feel On The Inside Of The Glove.
There are no reviews yet.