Rawlings HOH Mark of a Pro 11.5″ Baseball Glove: SP204-2SG
Interested in something from Rawlings that delivers quality? Get an HOH Mark of a Pro and know that you’re getting a glove made with pieces of leather that were meant for a Heart of the Hide glove. Also, know you’re getting a glove that is softer than a Heart of the Hide…and lower in price too!
Rawlings constructs the shell (catching surface and backing) from pieces of leather that were meant to be used on a true Heart of the Hide glove. Then they create the hand slot of the glove from material more similar to what you may see on an R9 glove made by Rawlings. The result of using those two types of leather is that you get a glove that will hold up to the demands of high-quality baseball, but also you’re getting a glove that will break in quickly (faster break-in when compared to a Heart of the Hide glove).
As well, this glove is made in the 204 pattern from Rawlings which will give it one of the largest pockets you can find on an 11.5″ glove. And with the 11.5″ length, this glove will function extremely well at Shortstop and 2nd Base as completing glove flips and quick exchanges should be a cinch. Also, if you wanted to test this glove out at 3B, you could use it there too!
Ball gloves from Rawlings just ooze with craftsmanship and lore. Rawlings has been around for many years and they know a thing or two about what it takes to make customers loyal for life. One of the ways they do that is by extending a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date on all their gloves. There are a few exceptions to the 12-month policy as they do NOT cover gloves that have been put in a microwave/oven, over-oiled gloves or gloves with broken laces. If you have a Rawlings glove that was purchased from JustGloves and you feel something is wrong with it, please reach out to our Glove Experts at JustGloves. They will get you set up with the information for reaching out to Rawlings!
- Free Shipping
- 11.50 Inch Length
- Recommended For Infielders (2B, SS & 3B)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Softer & Easier To Break In Than Traditional Heart Of The Hide Gloves)
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands | Wrist Lacing Is Pre-Adjusted To The Largest Size Setting)
- 204 Pattern – 11.5 Inch Length. Deepest Pocket And Standard Palm Width. Closes Thumb To 4th Finger And Pinky.
- Soft Heart of the Hide Leather Shell (Could Be Even Higher Quality) | Web & Inside Of Glove Are Made Of Same Materials As Rawlings R9 Gloves
- Colorway: Red | Grey | Navy Laces
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection & Comfort
- Conventional Open Back
- Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Reduces Shock To The Hand
- HOH Mark Of A Pro – Heart Of The Hide Quality Leather (Or Better) Creates The Shell. R9 Quality Leather Creates The Web & Hand Slot. Should Be Softer Than Traditional Heart Of The Hides. Palm Engraving Reads [The Mark Of A Pro].
There are no reviews yet.