Rawlings HOH Mark of a Pro 11.25″ Baseball Glove: SPNP2-6GW
This HOH Mark of a Pro is a special glove that we are proud to carry at JustGloves. It is built from great quality material, but still works well for developing players.
The catching surface and backing of this glove are built with pieces of Heart of the Hide quality leather. In addition, the hand slot will be made with a softer material. The combination of materials to make this glove will allow it to perform up to a young star’s standards, but will also permit a quick break-in.
With this glove being an 11.25″ length and having the shallow pocket due to the NP2 pattern, it will be great for middle infielders looking to turn quick double plays!
Ball gloves from Rawlings just ooze with craftsmanship and lore. Rawlings has been around for many years and they know a thing or two about what it takes to make customers loyal for life. One of the ways they do that is by extending a twelve (12) month warranty from the purchase date on all their gloves. There are a few exceptions to the 12-month policy as they do NOT cover gloves that have been put in a microwave/oven, over-oiled gloves or gloves with broken laces. If you have a Rawlings glove that was purchased from JustGloves and you feel something is wrong with it, please reach out to our Glove Experts at JustGloves. They will get you set up with the information for reaching out to Rawlings!
- Free Shipping
- The Mark Of A Pro Palm Stamp
- 11.25 Inch Length
- Colorway: Gray | White | Red Lacing
- Conventional Open Back
- Designed For An Adolescent And Teenaged Hand (Will Fit Some Adult Hands)
- Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection And Comfort
- Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Reduces Shock To The Hand
- Recommended For Use On The Infield (Second Base and Shortstop)
- Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Softer Than Traditional Heart Of The Hide Gloves)
- Soft Heart of the Hide Quality Leather Shell And Webbing | Inside Of Glove Is Made From Same Materials As Rawlings R9 Gloves
- NP2 Pattern – 11.25 Inch Length. Flattest Infield Pocket At A Standard Width. Closes Thumb To Index and Middle Fingers.
There are no reviews yet.